Comes with computer loaded w/ Unicorn Software
The purification of biological therapeutics requires processes which usually employ two technologies used in combination: membrane separations and chromatography. Chromatography offers greater selectivity than membrane separations, and can purify much greater quantities of solution in one operation.
However, membrane separations technologies offer a number of other advantages including the fact that they are a fast and robust process step.
ÄKTAcrossflow covers three main filtration techniques:
- Ultrafiltration of proteins
- Diafiltration of proteins
- Microfiltration of cell and lysate solutions
The system supports both hollow fibers and flat sheet cassettes with sizes suitable for flow rates up to 300 ml/min for flat sheet cassettes and up to 600 ml/ min for hollow fibers.
The main application is method development and scale-up in process development laboratories.
- Main Voltage: 100 to 240 V~ ±10%, 50–60Hz (Auto range)
- Weight: 70 kg
- Recirculation Volume Min.: 25 ml (with 1.7 mm i.d. tubing kit)
- Width: 620 mm
- Application: Well-suited for process development, filter screening, and process optimization at small scale.
- Compliance: The product fulfills valid directives and standards when used within the conditions specified in the user manual. The product must also be used in the same state as it was delivered from GE Healthcare and connected only to other CE labeled GE Healthcare modules or other products as recommended. For regulatory details please see declaration of conformity.
- Flow Cell Path Length: 2 mm
- Connections: UNF 5/16″
- Wavelength [Zn Lamp]: 214 nm
- Hold-Up Volume Recirculation Line: < 20 ml (with 1.7 mm i.d. tubing kit, empty reservoir)
- Length: 400 mm
- Operating Pressure Max.:2 bar (75.4 psi)
- Material Compliance: USP Class V
- Height: 650 mm
- Protection Class: IP 20
- Complete Packsize: 1 Piece
- pH Range: 2 – 12
- Mixing Principle: Magnetic stirrer