- Capable of freeze-drying as much as 3.5-4.0 gallons of material.
- Full-color touchscreen display.
- Recipe customization (up to 10 Thermal Treatment and 12 Drying steps).
- Rate of freeze can be sped up or slowed down.
- Control of the ultimate final freeze temperature.
- Control of the amount of time a material is held at the ultimate freeze temperature before the drying cycle is started.
- Control of the shelf temperature during the dry cycle. This includes setting as many as five different shelf temperatures, allowing the material to dry in phases, at different temperatures.
- Shelf heaters can be set to automatically control the rate of sublimation during the primary drying cycle. Through this process, the unit has control of the attendant vacuum pressure. The system records and maintains a log of the pressure and temperature during all parts of the freeze-dry cycle.
- Provides ongoing, real-time display of pressure and temperature.
- The unit can also connect to and communicate the freeze dryer cycle data to a nearby PC through an ethernet cable.
- Dimensions: 22.5” x 25.5” x 32.5” (W x D x H).