The Thermo IEC Centra CL3R is a large capacity refrigerated centrifuges used for a wide range of everyday lab processes. This benchtop centrifuge combines performance and safety all in one compact design. The instrument operates off of a whisper quiet motor and uses intuitive microprocessor controls to set up runs. The Thermo Centra CL3R centrifuge comes equipped with a four place swinging bucket rotor used for spinning larger capacity samples. The instrument allows you to program up to 99 different protocols allowing you to increase productivity. The centrifuge is widely used in clinical labs throughout the world, but can seamlessly work in any research and development laboratory as well. Moreover, the Thermo IEC Centra CL3R is ideal for tissue culture, cell culture, clinical testing and research applications.
- Maximum Capacity:
- 1000 ml (swing out rotor)
- 400ml (fixed angle rotor)
- Maximum Speed:
- 4,000 RPM (swing out rotor)
- 8,500 RPM (fixed angle rotor)
- Maximum RCF:
- 3,200 x g (swing out rotor)
- 6,650 x g (fixed angle rotor)
- Temperature Range: -9° – 40°C
- Timer: Up to 99 minutes
- Programs: Up to 99 with Locking Capability
- Dimensions (L x W x H):5” x 21” x 14.5”
- Power: 208V 50/60Hz
- Weight: 100 lbs.