The Countess™ automated cell counter is a benchtop automated cell counter that performs cell count and viability measurements using trypan blue stain.
- User-friendly, benchtop design for simple, fast, automated cell count and viability measurements within a minute
- Provides data on cell size and is compatible with a wide variety of eukaryotic cells without the need for any special changes between large or small sizes
- Measures cell concentrations ranging from 1 × 104 to 1 × 107 cells/mL and cells with sizes ranging from 5 μm to 60 μm
- Uses disposable counting chamber slides that eliminate washing steps and cross contamination between samples
- Saves and prints cell count data including images using the Countess™ software and Countess™ USB drive
- Presents comprehensive data with graphical reports and as a .CSV (comma separated value) file for sample comparisons
- Allows you to gate and analyze cells based on cell size