Super-fast heating and cooling rates without the need to switch your protocols to unusual formats – allowing you to effortlessly adopt our advanced technology into your workflow and process more samples in any given time.
The silver block variants allow you to customise heating and cooling rates, up to a maximum of 10°C/s (heating rate). All of this without compromising reproducibility: ≤0.20°C homogeneity (20-72°C).
- Capacity: 96 × 0.2 mL PCR vessels, 1 PCR plate 8 × 12
- Display Type: touch screen
- Length (English): 17in.
- Max. Ramp Rate: 5°C/s
- Thermal Block Formats: 96-well aluminum block
- Type: thermal cycler
- Wattage: 850 W
- Temperature Uniformity (Thermal Block): Block homogeneity 20to72°C ≤±0.2°C; 95°C ≤±0.3°C
- Width (Metric): 27.5cm
- Height (Metric): 33cm
- Depth (English): 17in.
- Weight (Metric): 11.5kg
- For Use With (Application): PCR Applications
- Voltage: 110 to 230 V, 50 to 60 Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 27.5 × 43 × 33 cm
- Gradient Range: 1 to 30°C
- Length (Metric): 43cm
- No. of Programs: 1000
- Thermal Range: 4 to 99°C
- Temperature Accuracy (Thermal Block): ±0.15°C
- Control (Heated Lid): 37 to 110°C
- Depth (Metric): 43cm
- Width (English): 10.8in.
- Height (English): 13in.