This Maxi Rotator operates using bi-directional movement, a horizontal and vertical orbital rotation through a 6° angle. It is ideal for hybridization blotting, staining and destaining gels, serological and other laboratory procedures which require a smooth, consistent mixing action. The lightweight body makes for easy portability and its compact size permits use in areas with limited space. The non-skid platform surface holds containers in place and the rotator’s rubber feet provide stability.
- Shaker Motion: up to 25 revolutions per minute
- Top Plate : 16 W x 14 D in (41 x 36 cm)
- Rotator Body; 13-⅛ W x 10 D x 4-3/16 H in (33 x 25 x 11 cm)
- Net Weight: 14 lbs. (6kg)
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 0.40 A, 50/60 Hz, 48 W