- Glacier white, dry powder epoxy-coated aluminum construction.
- 3/16 in thick tempered safety glass sides.
- Air-mixing, epoxy-coated steel rear baffle.
- Two roughing pre-filters.
- Two 1.5 in diameter utility ports with plastic plugs.
- Gas-assisted filter clamping mechanism.
- Control panel with LCD for display of filter time elapsed; programmable timer for audio/visual alarm; ALARM/MUTE switch with LED indicator; SET FILTER TIME, UP/DOWN, and ENTER programming switches; and event timer.
- Built-in, non-sparking motor/blower.
- Pre-wired with two 20-watt fluorescent lights and switches for blower and light.
- Angled ¼ in thick tempered safety glass sash, adjustable to two operating height positions (13 in and 15 in to work surface), pivots to full open position (24.25 in) for cleaning and transfer of material.
- Face velocity of 100 fpm (236 CFM) when sash opening to work surface is 13 in and 80 fpm (236 CFM) when sash opening is 15 in.
- Air sampling syringe for test port.
- Shipped fully assembled.
- Power Requirements: 115 V, 60 Hz, 3 A
- Weight: 290 lbs