ENDURO GDS II and GDS Touch II are the next generation Gel Documentation Systems from Labnet International. These gel documentation systems are used for visualization of DNA and protein stained within a gel and provide photo documentation of these gels in a laboratory setting.
The GDS II comes in either a 302 nm or 365 nm version and runs on a Windows-based PC (not included). The GDS Touch II comes in either a 302 nm or 365 nm wavelength version with 470 nm epi-blue lights for use with “safe dyes” that eliminate the need for ethium bromide. Both versions now come with a storage location on top to help maximize bench space and provide a place for accessories.
ENDURO GDS II Applications
- Visible protein stains like Coomassie blue or silver stain
- Designed for DNA
- Ethidium bromide
- Safe dyes such as GelGreen and SYBR Safe
- Region of interest (ROI) function allows optimal exposure in less than 30 seconds. No more multiple exposures to get good images!
- Transilluminator good for 30,000 hours there is no longer a need to buy replacement UV bulbs
- Save photo files as jpeg or 16 bit .tiff files ideal for publication
- Made in U.S.A.
- Included fully-featured qualitative software is ideal for creating publication and notebook quality images
- Image Resolution: 3.2 MP
- Field of View: 15 x 20 cm
- Standard Illumination: UV (302 or 365 nm), epi-white, epi-blue
- System Controls: Windows 10 tablet (built-on)
- USB 2.0 Ports: 2
- Dimensions: 12 x 15 inches (31 x 38 cm)
- Certifications: cTUVus; CE
- Computer Specifications: Tablet included