The Prism and Prism R centrifuges are the premier models to Labnet’s popular microcentrifuge line. These products feature powerful brushless motors and an intuitive control panel.
The Prism ambient microcentrifuge is designed to keep samples close to ambient temperature, even when operating at maximum speed. It can also be used in a cold room.
Speed in both microcentrifuge units is easily set and displayed in either rpm or rcf. Operation of the units can be timed, continuous or momentary using the “Quick” button. Vibration free operation is ensured by an isolation system. In the event of a significant imbalance, operation of the centrifuge is automatically stopped for safety. Deceleration at the end of a run is very quick but will not disrupt samples.
- Speed Range: 500 to 15,000 rpm
- Maximum RCF: 21,200 x g
- Maximum capacity: 24 x 1.5/2.0 ml
- Timer: 0.5 to 99 minutes or continuous.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 9.45×13.8×7.48 in (24x35x19 cm)
- Electrical: 120V~, 60Hz or 230V~, 50 Hz