The MJ Research PTC-200 Gradient Thermal Cycler is a reliable peltier thermocycler with swappable alpha blocks. This gradient cycler is equipped with interchangeable sample blocks and heat pump assemblies, which allow users to easily change formats in between runs while maintaining NIST-traceable accuracy. This PTC-200 comes with a Dual 30 well block. The Hot Bonnet heated lid fitted onto the PTC-200 thermal cycler controls pressure and height, enabling oil-free cycling. The MJ Research PTC-200 also has a large built-in memory and software that allows control over virtually every thermal parameter. Intuitive software and easy-to-read interface enables quick and painless programming, editing, file management, password protection, and more.The PTC-200 also features Instant Incubate for continuous temperature incubations.
- Thermal Range: 5° to 105°C, but no more than 30°C below ambient temperature (4° to 100°C for the slide Chambers Alpha Unit)
- Thermal Accuracy: ±0.3°C of programmed target at 90°C- NIST-traceable
- Thermal Homogeneity: ±0.4°C well-to-well within 30 seconds of arrival at 90°C (for most Alpha units; see specifications for individual Alpha Units)
- Parallel: 1x 25-pin 8-bit parallel interface printer port
- Serial: 1x 9-pin RS-232 serial port for printer or remote use
- IEEE: 1x IEEE-488 bidirectional general purpose interface bus
- Display: 1x 20 x 4 LCD alphanumeric display
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 12 x 12 x 12 in
- Weight: 25 lbs.