The MJ Research PTC-225 is an innovative thermal cycling system capable of simultaneously running four individual sample blocks without compromising accuracy and performance. This reliable Tetrad system is ideally suited for labs with high throughput PCR applications. Additionally, the PTC-225 Thermal Cycler features a “hot swappable” block, as well as gradient and non-gradient controlled base options. Notable features of the PTC-225 include a high-density display, an on-board point-and-click software navigation, and real-time monitoring of cycling temperature. The Tetrad PTC-225 Thermal Cycler system includes the MJ Research PTC-225 thermal cycler base and four alpha blocks (96, 384, 30×30, 60×60 well).
- Thermal Range: -5 to 105°C, but no more than 30°C below ambient temperature
- Thermal Accuracy: +/-0.3°C of programmed target at 90°C
- Thermal Uniformity: +/-0.4°C well-to-well within 30 seconds of arrival at 90°
- Ramping Speed: Up to 3C/sec
- Sample Capacity: Four Alpha Block, Holds 96 x 0.2 ml tubes or one 96-well microplate/Block
- Line Voltage: 10A @ 200-240 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Ports: One 25-pin 8-bit parallel interface printer port & RS-232 serial port