- Blue Laser Module
- Laptop w/ Image Quant and Scan Control Software loaded on computer
- All Necessary Cables, Cords and Manuals
- Versatile system platform, handles gel sandwiches, agarose and polyacrylamide gels, membranes, microplates, and even microarrays.
- Powerful excitation sources and innovative high-quality confocal optics allow for the sensitive detection of low-abundance targets.
- Red-, green-, and blue-excitation wavelengths and a wide choice of emission filters enable imaging of an extensive variety of fluorophores.
- Automated four-color fluorescence scanning allows multiplexing of multiple targets in the same sample ensuring accuracy of analysis, increasing throughput, and saving time.
- Storage phosphor technology delivers high-resolution imaging and accurate quantitation of 3H, 14C, 125I, 32P, 33P, 35S, and other sources of ionizing radiation.
- Highly sensitive optics enable direct chemiluminescent imaging without intermediate exposure to films or screens.
- Provides optimized detection of Cy2, Cy3, and Cy5 CyDye DIGE Fluor minimal and saturation dyes, enabling visualization of up to three differently labeled samples on a single gel.
- Exceptional signal-to-noise increases the number of statistically significant differences detected.
- Consistent point-light illumination produces high-quality uniform images and reduces photo-bleaching.
- Gels are scanned between glass plates, preventing drying and shrinkage and allowing further running and rescanning if required.