The SMZ-160 is a professional-quality stereo microscope for industrial and educational settings. The large zoom ratio of 6:1 and a standard working distance of 100mm provide the flexibility to support a large number of potential applications while the addition of an auxiliary lens or substitute eyepieces extend the magnification up to a maximum of 180X.
Additional contrast methods such as polarization microscopy and darkfield microscopy are easily performed through the addition of optional accessories.
- Optical System: Greenough
- Base Size: 280x220mm
- Eyepieces: Widefield WF10X/20mm
- Inclination: 45° inclined
- Interpapillary Distance: 55-75mm
- Objectives: 0.75X-4.5X
- Dimensions: 280x220x367mm
- Weight: 3.4kg