Offering accuracy and repeatability in essential weighing applications in laboratory, industrial and education settings, PR Analytical and Precision Balances deliver competitive performance at an economical price. Featuring RS-232 connectivity for easy communication, and a backlit display and a simple interface for uncomplicated operation, the PR is perfectly designed for your workplace.
- Basic Functionality for Routine Weighing Applications
The PR is equipped with three essential weighing modes, RS-232 connectivity for data transfer and storage, making it ideal for routine weighing applications.
- Designed for Uncomplicated Operation with Easy-to-Use Display and Interface
Equipped with an easy-to-read, bright backlit display and a simple user interface, the PR is incredibly easy to operate, with almost no training required.
- Smart Design and Durable Construction
The PR’s small footprint saves desktop space while providing a large weighing surface. The PR is durably constructed, and features a stainless steel pan to withstand day-to-day use in the workplace.
- Capacity (g) :520
- Readability (g): 0.001
- Repeatability stdev (g): 0.001
- linearity (g): ±0.002
- Stabilization Time (s): 2
- Units: g, mg, ct, dwt, grain, oz, ozt
- Power supply: Power input: 100–240V ~ 200mA 50–60Hz 12–18VA Power output: 12 VDC 0.5A
- Overall Dimensions(W × D × H): 7.9 × 12.5 × 11.9 in. / 201 × 317 × 303 mm
- Net Weight: 10 lb / 4.5 kg
- Shipping Weight: 15.4 lb / 7 kg
- Shipping Dimensions (W × D × H): 20 × 15 × 21 in. / 507 × 387 × 531 mm