The La Petite Glove Box is comprised of essentially two components. The top and bottom are sealed using a revolutionary new gel used in the clean room industry. The unit is only two-thirds the size of the “Basic Glove Box”, (818-GB).
- ID: 31.5 w x 25.5 d x 21.5″h, 80 x 65 x 55 cm
- OD: 49 w x 29 d x 22″ h, 124,5 x 74 x 56 cm (widths include transfer chamber)
- Volume: 9.5 cu. Ft., 269 L
- Optically clear, one piece formed top is unbreakable.
- Bright white one piece bottom formed out of high temperature Noryl has “easy clean” corners.
- Gel Sealant.
- Stainless steel clamps have security locking features.
- Large access door (12″ opening)
- Four ground key-cock valves for purging and gas entry.
- Adjustable Rh gauge.
- “Weathertite” duplex electrical outlet with safety covers.
- Transparent vacuum capable transfer chamber 12″ long x 9.75″ ID.
- White leveling plate for transferring liquids.
- All stainless steel clamps are adjustable.
- Vacuum gauge on transfer chambers.