Ideal for situations requiring low levels of oxygen during critical isolation of your research materials.
- Internal Dimensions: 41″w x 28″d x 26″h, 104cm x 71cm x 66cm
- External Dimensions: 55″w x 35″d x 38″h, 140cm x 89cm x 97cm
- Volume: 17.3 cu. Ft., 489 L
- Power requirements: 120 Volts 60 Hz.
- Formed one piece clear acrylic top.
- Self-sealing quick disconnects enable the operator to change the drying train without disturbing the internal atmosphere. Matched die molded thermoset white bottom.
- Adjustable vacuum gauge on transfer chamber.
- Two vacuum pressure pumps, one each for transfer chamber and drying train.
- Four ground key cock valves for purging.
- Drying train includes polycarbonate canisters containing DesiSphereTM.
- Inner door on transfer chamber opens automatically when pressures are neutralized between main chamber and transfer chamber.
- All controls are illuminated.
- Transfer chamber is 12″ long and 11″ diameter (Interior Dimension).
- “Bright Light” system (40,000 hour lamp).
- Electrical outlet strip; U.L. & C.S.A. approved, hospital grade with four outlets.
- White ambidextrous Hypalon gloves.
- All clamps are adjustable to compensate for wear.