The LC-20AT possesses a high level of stability while maintaining high performance during routine use. The ability to remove pulsations has been improved by modifying the pump-head structure and the flow line.
- Enhanced Solvent Delivery Specifications: Flow-rate accuracy and precision in the micro-flow rate region have been improved with the addition of a new type of check valve and modifications to the solvent delivery control method. Non-polar organic solvents such as hexane can be delivered stably.
- Improved Durability: New and improved plunger seal materials ensure robust, long-lasting performance. A sapphire plunger optimized according to its crystal structure and a precise plunger-holding mechanism help increase the service life of plunger seals and enable stable solvent delivery over long periods.
- Space-saving Designs: An optional low pressure gradient valve (LC-20AD/20AT), CBM-20Alite system controller, and a seal wash pump (LC-20AD) can now be installed inside the solvent delivery unit, enabling 4-solvent gradient elution in a compact space. The LC-20AB high-pressure binary gradient pump delivers the performance of two LC-20AD pumps in one compact unit.
- Solvent delivery method: Series-type double plunger
- Plunger capacity: Primary side: 47µL, Secondary side: 23µL
- Maximum discharge pressure: 40MPa
- Flow-rate setting range: 0.001 to 10.000 mL/min.
- Flow-rate accuracy: No more than 2% or 2µL/min., whichever is greater (0.01 to 5 mL/min.)
- Flow-rate precision: No more than 0.06% RSD or 0.02 min SD, whichever is greater
- Pulsation: 0.3 MPa (for water at 1.0 mL/min. and 7MPa)
- Constant-pressure solvent delivery: Supported
- Plunger rinsing mechanism: Manual rinsing or automatic rinsing using optional product
- Safety measures: Liquid-leakage sensor, high-pressure/low-pressure limits
- Operating temperature range: 4oC to 35oC
- Dimensions, weight: 260 (W) x 140 (H) x 420 (D) mm, 11 kg
- Power requirements: 100 VAC, 150 VA, 50/60 Hz
- Gradient type: High-pressure mixing
- Number of mixed solvents: 2 or 3
- Mixing concentration accuracy: 0.5% max. (LC-20AD), 1.0% max. (LC-20AT)