Steri-Cycle CO2 Incubators are designed, manufactured, and tested to provide two highly effective methods of contamination control. In addition to the 24 hour/day functioning of the patented HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filter Airflow System, which provides Class 100 chamber air within 5 minutes, you now have the capability of periodically running a heat sterilization cycle that destroys all microbial life forms.
Thermo Forma’s CO2 incubators also provide an unequaled combination of performance, convenience, and reliability. . Specially designed wrap-around heaters surround all sides of the chamber walls, combining with the directed airflow to provide extremely uniform chamber temperature. Units are also easy to setup and program, with an alphanumeric message center and constant temperature and CO2 displays
- Temperature Range: +5C above ambient to +50C
- Temperature Uniformity: +/-0.3C @ 37C
- Humidity System: 3.2 quart (3.0 liter) pan
- Humidity Range: Ambient to 95% @ 37C
- Interior Volume: 6.5 cu.ft. (184.1 liters)
- Interior W X H X F-B: 21.3 X 26.8 X 20.0 in