44.2W x 34.3D x 16.3H cm (173/8 x 131/2 x 63/8“)
Platform Dimensions: 11×13
Orbital shakers are ideal for solubility studies, extraction procedures, cell cultures, diagnostic tests, general mixing, hybridization, genetics research, bacterial suspensions, staining, destaining, and washing procedures. Units operate in temperature ranges of 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F) and noncondensing humidity conditions of 20–80%, enabling them to be used in general-purpose incubators, warm rooms, environmental chambers, and refrigerators. Triple eccentric drive enables continuous 24-hour operation, handles heavier loads, and provides smooth, uniform agitation of full or unbalanced loads even at high speeds. Shakers feature a powder-coated, cold-rolled steel exterior. A strong, ABS housing surrounds and protects the polyester control panel.
- Variable speed control from 15 to 500rpm
- Continuous and timed operation from 0.1 hr. up to 999 hr. or 0.1 min. to 999 min.
- Minimize errors: speed and operating time display simultaneously on two individual LED displays
- Shaker shutdown and audible/visual alarms signal if unit operates ±10% of set speed, preventing shaker from walking
- User-adjustable speed calibration can be performed using a digital handheld tachometer, where verification is required and protocols can be standardized
- Unbalanced load sensor stops platform motion when excess vibration is detected and visual/audible alarms signal until condition is corrected
- Soft-start feature eliminates sudden starts and stops, splashing of vessel contents or wetting of flask closure
- Retains parameters during power failure and restarts unit automatically after power is restored
- RS232 interface allows remote monitoring of speed and time
CO2-Resistant Digital Operating System
- Electrical and mechanical components treated to protect them from up to 10% CO2 and 95% noncondensing humidity
- Prevents humidity and CO2 from reacting with electrical components and forming carbolic acid