Maintain uniform temperatures of −140° and −150°C (safely below the −130°C glass transition temperature of water) with Thermo Scientific Cryogenic Storage Chest Freezers. These freezers offer mechanical cryopreservation for long-term biological storage and are safer and more convenient than LN2 systems.
- Top-to-bottom temperature uniformity is dramatically improved when compared to LN2 vapor.
- Cell viability is improved as biologically relevant, thermally driven reactions are not known to occur.
- System offers manual defrost.
- Capacity: 193 L
- Dimensions Interior: 19 x 32.5 cm x 26.5 in. (48.3 x 59.7 x 67.4 cm)
- Voltage: 208/230 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Capacity: 6.8 cu. ft.
- Temperature Range: -150°C
- Dimensions Exterior: 29 x 58 x 42.75 in. (73.7 x 147.4 x 108.6 cm)
- Electrical Requirements: 208 – 230 V 60 Hz
- Weight: 775 lb.