Analog orbital shakers are designed for a wide range of applications, including cell cultures that require accurate and reproducible results.
- 15.9 kg (35 lb.) capacity
- Microprocessor controls
- Continuous or timed operation
They provide reproducible motion that is evenly distributed through the platform’s entire surface. Operating features include variable speed microprocessor control that provides consistent, uniform mixing. An integrated analog timer can be set from 1 to 120 minutes. A powerful triple eccentric drive and brushless motor ensure reliable service in continuous duty and can handle loads up to 15.9 kg (35 lbs.). Shakers can run in cold rooms, incubators, and CO2 environments from 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F). To avoid splashing or sample loss, a ramping feature slowly increases speed to the desired set point.
- Environmentally Preferable Attribute: Product and/or packaging is recyclable or reduces waste
- Weight: 49 lbs. (22.2 kg)
- Timer Range: 1 minute to 2 hours
- Tray dimensions (L x W): 13” x 11″ (33 x 28 cm)
- Max. Load: 35 lbs. (15.9 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.25” x 14” x 5.75″ (41.3 x 35.6 x 14.6 cm)