This ELx50 plate washer features a micro-controlled, syringe-drive, positive-displacement pump for fluid delivery and variable control of aspiration rates; intuitive, menu-driven software allows for easily automated washing protocols for a variety of research applications.
- Self-contained and programmable
- Used for EIA, fluorescence, chemiluminescence, RIA, DNA probe, and cellular assays
- Programmable aspiration rates reduce carryover and ensure low background absorbance and small residual volumes.
- Preprogrammed maintenance protocols are available at the touch of a button, and automatic buffer switching is optional on all models.
- Safety features include aerosol cover
- Built-in decontamination routine
- Isolation of electronics from fluidics.
- Wash method includes shaking, soaking and bottom washing options
- Washes single 1 x 8 or 1 x 12 strips or full 96-well plates
- Max dispense volumes: 25 – 3000 µL per well
- Well format: 8 well
- Soak time: 1 – 600 sec
- Manifold type: 8 or 12 channel
- Residual volume: Less than 4 µL per well
- Minimum wash speed: = 130 seconds (3 cycles, 300 µL/well, 96 wells)
- Buffer selection: Valve module option up to 3 buffers
- Wash cycles: 1-10
- Dimensions: (40 x 35 x 16.25cm) 16 x 14 x 6.5 in