- The 1290 Infinity II Multicolumn Thermostat (MCT) is a UHPLC column oven that provides precise temperature control over a broad temperature range with cooling to 20 degrees below ambient and heating up to 110 °C. The MCT’s column compartment houses up to eight columns.
- High-pressure valves rated at 1300 bar enable a wide range of applications such as automatic selection from eight columns, sample preparation for analyte enrichment or matrix removal, or alternating column regeneration. The 1290 Infinity II MCT fits perfectly in any InfinityLab LC Series system and can also be combined with earlier 1260 and 1290 Infinity Series modules.
- Peltier cooling and heating with two independent temperature zones from 20 degrees below ambient to 110 °C for maximum application flexibility
- High-temperature stability for reproducible retention times and peak areas
- Up to four 30 cm or eight 10 cm columns with InfinityLab Quick Connect fittings or precolumns for high column capacity
- Clustering of four modules with up to 16 (30 cm) or 32 (10 cm) columns for increased capacity and flexibility
- Door positions at 90° or 180° provide for superior usability, or door removal for maximum accessibility
- InfinityLab Quick Connect heat exchangers achieve reproducible precolumn solvent heating
- InfinityLab Quick Connect fittings facilitate efficient, fast, and convenient column exchange
- Optional valve drive for activation of user-exchangeable InfinityLab Quick Change valve heads with pressure ratings up to 1300 bar
- Identification of up to eight columns with record of type, major parameters, and number of injections for traceable column history