An accurate and quick laboratory oven with a 22-liter chamber volume and patented system of forced air flow in the chamber ensuring a homogenous temperature profile for all processes of drying, heating and sterilizing materials in laboratories. Standard model with a Fuzzy-Logic microprocessor control system; control elements situated on a foil keyboard, process information indicated on a LED display.
- Interior of stainless steel material: volume (22 l), depth (320 mm), width (240 mm), height (295 mm)
- External dimensions: depth (560 mm), diameter of the air branch outer/inner (952/49 mm), width (406 mm), height (604 (N) mm)
- Weight: 36 kg (gross)
- Heat emission at 250 °C: 420 W
- Air exchange speed at 250 °C: 45 cca/hour
- Working Temperature (from 10 °C ambient temp): 250 / 300 °C