- Glass draft shield with motorized opening for precise weighing even in unstable environments.
- Fully automatic adjustment “ProFACT” using internal weights.
- Built-in level sensor, illuminated level indicator and Leveling Assistant for fast and easy leveling.
- Built-in applications for normal weighing, statistics, formulation, piece counting, percent weighing, density, differential weighing and LabX Client.
- Integral RS232C interface.
- Slot for second interface (optional).
- Touch-sensitive graphics terminal (“Touch screen”) with color display
- Two programmable sensors for hands-off operation (“SmartSens”) to speed up frequently recurring tasks.
- Cable for AC adapter: 3-core, with country-specific plug
- Balance power supply: 12 V DC ±3%, 2.25 A, maximum ripple: 80 mVpp
- Overvoltage category: II
- Degree of pollution: 2
- Protection: Protected against dust and water
- Range of application: For use only in closed interior rooms
- Height above mean sea level: Up to 4000 m
- Ambient temperature: 5–40 °C
- Relative air humidity: Max. 80% up to 31 °C, linearly decreasing to 50% at 40 °C, noncondensing
- Warm-up time: At least 120 minutes after connecting the balance to the power supply; when switched on from standby-mode, the balance is ready for operation immediately
- Maximum Capacity: 120 g
- Readability: 0.1 mg
- Tare range (from…to): 0 … 120 g
- Dimensions (W × D × H): 263 × 487 x 322 mm
- Interface update rate: 23 /s
- Usable height of draft shield: 235 mm
- Weight: 10 kg
- Number of built-in reference weights: 2