RWD Single-cell suspension dissociator uses tissue processing tubes, tissue dissociation kits, and built-in optimization programs for preparing high-activity single-cell suspension and tissue homogenate. The preparation of single-cell suspension with high cell viability can be completed within 15-30 minutes, which makes the experiments more reproducible. 8 independent operating channels and heating jackets can automate the processes and improve the efficiency of tissue processing, heating jackets are available for fully automated sample preparation.
- Compound toxicity evaluation
- Drug development process
- Single-cell sequencing
- Primary cell culture
- Fluorescence-activated cell sorting
- Cell therapy
- Flow cytometry
- Pre-defined standard processes and customized processes supported.
- Processes can be imported and synchronized via USB ports.
- Stable motor speed ranges from 0 to 4000 rpm.
- Customized tissue dissociation kits and tissue processing tubes can ensure cell viability and reduce experimental losses.
- Multiple alarms guarantee the safety of both operators and samples.
- Fully sealed tube prevents contamination of cells.
- 8 independent channels work simultaneously for different tissue processing.
- Heating jackets are available for fully automated sample preparation.
- Capable of single-cell suspension and tissue homogenate.
- Model: DSC-800
- Sample volume: 20-4000mg
- Buffer volume: 0.3-10mL
- Speed: 0-4000 rpm
- Temperature: 37℃
- Channels: 8
- Operation method: Touch screen
- Dimensions (W*D*H) : 415*381*256 mm
- Weight: 18 kg