Waters 2996 Photo Diode Array (PDA) Detector has uniquely-integrated software and optics innovations that deliver no-compromise chromatographic and spectral sensitivity, reliability and ease of use for analytical and preparative separations. Advanced spectral analysis enhances component recognition and homogeneity assessment.
- Maximum chromatographic sensitivity means unprecedented trace impurity detection and quantification.
- Optimized spectral sensitivity and Waters purity algorithms mean definitive compound identification and co-elution detection.
- Superior linearity range defined by a fixed optical bandpass
- Simplified optics that are reliable and easy to maintain
- Method development and validation are fast and straight forward with uncomplicated method development tools within Empower
- Compliance-ready for the FDA Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures Rule
- Start-up diagnostics that ensure detector performance prior to use
- Linearity range: 5% over -0.1 to 2.0 AU
- Spectral resolution: 1.2 nm per photodiode
- Baseline noise: 5 x 10 -5 AU peak-to-peak
- Drift: 1 x 10 -3 AU/hour at 254 nm (after warmup)
- Operating temperature: 4 to 40 ¡ãC (39 to 104 ¡ãF)
- Operating humidity: 20 to 80% non-condensing
- Wavelength accuracy: 1nm
- Wavelength range: 190 to 800 nm